This alloy mast is fitted with rope halyards for main, jib, 2 spinnakers (one @ masthead), with Spinlock jammer for jib (or halyard tails can be switched to use jammer for other halyards).
- trapeze wires fitted but the prime use for these was to stabilise the mast for raising and lowering.
- lazy jacks fitted, easily removed if not required.
- spinnaker-pole topping lift fitted. There is a spinnaker-pole ring fitted.
- masthead burgee halyard fitted which would serve as a boom topping lift.
- attachment at the masthead for a back stay if required.
- Vang attaches to an eye on the mast-base fitting.
- Standing rigging comprises mainstays through swept-back spreaders, lowers and forestay, all with turnbuckles.
-.Mast track can take boltrope or slides